Tax Assessor’s Office
WAYS TO ASSESS PERSONAL PROPERTY
- Assess personal property by calling (870) 892-3200
- Come by our office and see our staff.
Note: Business Assessments can not be done by phone **PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE**
PERSONAL PROPERTY ITEMS THAT MUST BE ASSESSED
- LIGHT TRUCKS
- HEAVY/MEDIUM TRUCKS
- MOTOR CYCLES
- COMMERCIAL TRUCKS
- BOAT TRAILERS
- PERSONAL WATERCRAFT
- ANTIQUE VEHICLES
- FARM EQUIPMENT
- HEAVY EQUIPMENT
- RECREATIONAL VEHICLES
- BIG TRUCK TRAILERS
- LIVESTOCK (cows, horses, pigs, sheep, llamas, alpacas)
*If you have any of the motored vehicle or trailer items in storage or if they are being worked on you must still assess them.
- If you own a home in Randolph County, and it is your principle place of residence, under Amendment 79 you are eligible for a Homestead Credit of up to $350.
- If you are 65 or older or are disabled according to the Social Security Administration, you assessment shall freeze with the exception of any new addition, out building or major improvement.
- If you are 65 or older, you must bring in your valid Arkansas Driver's License or Birth Certificate or any other documentation with proof of age so that we may make a copy and file.
- If you are disabled, you must bring a copy of your disability determination letter from Social Security.